Monday, May 01, 2006

Listen to My First Podcast on Sexuality and Religion

I am definitely not what is known as an early adopter. I resisted having a cell phone for years, we still don't have TIVO, and I don't know how to program the vcr. I felt very 21st century when I started my own blog. So, I am very pleased to tell you that with more than a little help from my friends, I've created my first podcast.

Crossleft produced it. Crossleft is a not-for-profit organization that promotes grassroots action among progressive Christians. They believe that the teachings of Jesus are inherently progressive. I am very grateful that they chose to feature our ministry as one of their first podcasts and their willingness to stand up for sexual justice. I want to thank Rev. Robb Moore who volunteered his time to produce it.

My first podcast is a mini-sermon on sexuality and religion. It will give you an idea about the message of healing and hope that I try to bring to congregations around the country.

You can download it to your ipdo or mp3 player or just listen to it at http://www.crossleft.org or http://crossleft.org You can also download it at the itunes music store, although I personally couldn't quite figure out how to do that. Maybe you'll want to download it and listen to it in the car or at the gym!

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment here or send me an email. I've got email down.

No comments: