Thursday, July 31, 2008

Taking a Hike....

Starting today, I am taking my second week off for summer vacation. I will be somewhere in the Canadian Rockies, and I am hoping that there is no Internet access! I'm going to be on vacation from blogging and moderating comments on posts.

If you are new to my blog, I hope you'll take the time to read some of the archives. If you don't know the work of the organization I co-founded and direct, the Religious Institute on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing, I hope you'll visit our web site. We've just posted our summer newsletter which has lots of updates and new resources.

I hope you are planning some time off this summer as well. Re-creation is important. Time to do nothing is important. Time to be with the people you love is beyond important.

Blessings on your week. See you back on August 10th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Canadian Rockies are gorgeous! I passed through them numerous times on the way to Grandma's house. Have a wonderful vacation!