Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Prayer

A friend emailed me this prayer today. I liked it so much that I thought I'd pass it on to you. She thinks it's from Human Rights Watch, but if you know the author, let us know. I am grateful to all of you who are part of our ministry.

"God of Wonder, Giver of Life. . . energize us so that our faith may
give us the vision and the mission; that
Our love may be grounded in the miracle of your love.
Sustain us in the pain of our losses, disappointments, and feelings of inadequacy in the face of overwhelming need.
Please be with us as we continue our walk into the future with open hearts and minds
So that we will discover new possibilities through a new network of support to bolster our good intentions.
Let us go forth into our homes, our communities, and our world in
Thanksgiving, gentleness, peace and joy."


Blessings to you and your's on this Thanksgiving.

No comments: