Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Thank You For Friendship


Last night was my women's group holiday celebration at a local restaurant. We have been meeting monthly since 1991. Sixteen years. We have seen each other through new babies, new careers, family and personal illnesses, divorces, milestone birthdays, and others of life's joys and sorrows. It is a constant in my life that sustains me, and I am grateful for their roles in my life.
My present this year was the book "The Fabric of Friendship" by author and spiritual director Joy Carol. I am fortunate to have worked with her in spiritual direction since 2002. I love the wisdom in this book, and highly recommend it to my women readers -- and the men who love them. Thank you, Joy for your wisdom and for your care.
Blogger informs me that this is my 200th entry. It seems like a good time to say thank you to those of you who read this blog regularly. Just like it seemed like a good time to say thank you to some of the important women in my life. Who can you thank today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thank you for blogging. Congrats on your 200th entry!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 200th entry...It seems u r cherishing and reliving the memories of the past 16 years.Good goin