Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why I'm Not Concerned about John McCain's alleged affair...and why I don't think you should be

I'm proud to direct you to my Huffington Post column today on this topic - it's also printed here at:

http://www.electionbid2008.com/?p=82791

I am very concerned about all of the candidate's ethics, character, and positions. If McCain gave special favors to a lobbyist, it matters not to me whether they were lovers, family members, close friends or neighbors -- what matters is corruption.

That's important news. Reporting intimate family matters and decisions is private. The press should know the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think the New York Times is attacking John McCain, that’s nothing compared to what Iran is doing to attack his character. Check out this great blog post about the Iranian government claiming McCain is involved in a Jewish conspiracy!

http://jewishjournal.com/iranianamericanjews/2008/02/iranian-tv-commercial-ties-mccain-to.html