Friday, March 02, 2007

New Award for Our Ministry

I've just been notified that the Religious Institute on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing (the organization that I co-founded and direct) is a receipient of a 2007 Sexual Intelligence award.

The citation reads in part:

They’re developing a network of religious leaders committed to sexual justice, and they’re helping to create sexually healthy congregations. They help men and women conceptualize sexuality in harmony with faith values—stressing godliness, compassion, truth, integrity, and moral decision-making. By encouraging people of faith to speak out progressively on sexual issues as people of faith, the Religious Institute is bringing sexual intelligence and healing to our world.

We are very pleased to have our ministry recognized this way. Sexual Intelligence is a free monthly e-newsletter written by Dr. Marty Klein. Consider subscribing.

***
I will be out of the country for a week starting tomorrow. If you are a new visitor to the blog, I hope you'll check out our web site at www.religiousinstitute.org To my returning readers, have a blessed week. I'll be back on March 12th.

No comments: