Thursday, May 27, 2010

Washington Post On Faith

I am so happy to tell you that I've been selected to be a member of the Washington Post "On Faith" panel.

This panel consists of diverse religious leaders from across the United States. Each week we're asked a question, and I'll have the opportunity to write a piece for them on that subject.

This week was on immigration, and I'm so excited that I'm actually the first featured post on their website and in their press release to Religious News Service.

You can read more here http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/onfaith/

It would be great if you could read the article and post a comment. I have a sense that they keep track of who gets the most comments on their posts. Right now, I'm running behind Cal Thomas.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: