Thursday, March 23, 2006

A lighter look at sexuality


I'm tired of being upset by events in the world this week, and I did a eulogy at a funeral today. So, I thought I'd end this week with a lighter note.

Let me introduce you to the Story People by Brian Andreas. He's a wonderful artist and story teller, and every day you can get a "Story of the Day" delivered to your inbox.

This week, they sent this story:

I read somewhere that if given a choice between sex and peace of mind, she said, most people would choose peace. Personally, I said, I do fine with a little anxiety.

Kudos to him for celebrating the joy of sexuality. You can receive a story in your inbox each day at www.storypeople.com Of course, you can receive this blog in your inbox each day too! Have a great weekend!

No comments: